Today has been yet another fabulous day in Grenoble. I woke up to sunshine beaming in through my window and a view of our gorgeous mountains. My jaw still drops at their grandeur some days, even after being here and seeing them everyday for two months.
Here's a view of the mountains from Echirolles.

I met Gita and some of the other girls in town to go up to the Musée de Dauphinois, a museum of the history of the Dauphinois region that we live in.

There was a terrace with a breath-taking view of the city and mountains where we all hung out and had a nice “franglais” chat in the sun of the afternoon.

We walked a bit farther up toward the bastille again and spent several hours basking in the warm sun and just having a peaceful lovely afternoon. I’m so happy right now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment