
My plane ride from O'hare to Heathrow went pretty well. I met one girl going to Grenoble with me in the airport as well as two of her friends who were going to the London program. Everyone seems really nice so far.
Everything has been quite a blur so far, with a whirlwind bus tour of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, London Bridge, Parliament, shopping districts, Covent Garden, etc. We are going to see the play Wicked tonight in the theatre district, so that should be fun. I am safe and happy to be in Europe. One negative- everything is very expensive, so I will definitely need to try to be thrifty and save money as much as possible.
I've enjoyed London so far but am very anxious to get to France. I can't wait to actually get started and hear the language and experience the culture.
I miss you all very much!
To view more photos from London, click below:
![]() |
| London |


2 comments:
Glad to hear you are enjoying London and have seen so much already. Glad you are seeing Wicked-I know we talked about seeing it but hadn't yet. Have a wonderful time and "Mind the Gap"
Good Job Michelle, little chelle's off in Europe all on her own (along with a bunch of other people all on their own...) Hope you're enjoying all the sites. Soon you'll actually have to start studying again...in French (en francais)Couldn't accent that easily so anyway have fun.
Love, Scotty
btw I'm done w/PFM, Byaaa!
Post a Comment