... and other observations from Michelle's semester in France
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Photos Galore!
Hello all. I've finally uploaded all my pictures to Picasa, so you should all be able to see them without having to sign up for anything. It's kind of a gloomy day, but I'm off to meet a friend in town for lunch and will update more later.
Grammy here. Loved seeing your pictures. Your mother will scan some pictures and send them to you. I am having fun practicing typing and using the computer. Obamma won everything-just kidding-we don't know yet. Love you lots Grammy :)
I love smiles and sunsets, music and memories. I’m a dreamer studying in the French Alps, embarking on a journey of self-discovery, immersion in a beloved language, and a cultural understanding unattainable across an ocean.
1 comment:
Grammy here. Loved seeing your pictures. Your mother will scan some pictures and send them to you. I am having fun practicing typing and using the computer. Obamma won everything-just kidding-we don't know yet.
Love you lots Grammy :)
Post a Comment